I’m going to try it anyway. From Cj’s Knitting Basket.
1) Go to Wikipedia.
2) In the search box, type your birth month and day but not the year.
3) List three events that happened on your birthday
4) List two important birthdays and one death
5) One holiday or observance (if any)
On November 28th…
Three events that happened on my Birthday-
1) 2001 – In Baltimore, Maryland, a 60-car train derails in a tunnel, sparking a fire that lasted for days and virtually brought downtown Baltimore to a standstill.
2) 1998 – A 23-foot tidal wave kills nearly 3,000 people in Papua New Guinea.
3) Storms provoke severe flooding on the Saguenay River, beginning one of Québec’s costliest natural disasters ever.
Two important birthdays and one death-
1) Birth: 1811 – William Makepeace Thackeray, English author (d. 1863)
2) Birth: 1918 – Nelson Mandela, President of South Africa, Nobel Peace Prize laureate
3) Death: 1817 – Jane Austen, English novelist (b. 1775)
One Holiday Observance-
1) Saint Theneva, mother of Kentigern, Patron saint of Glasgow
What happened on your Birthday?