From Keeping me in Stitches. Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order. The directions are at the end.
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Commissioned knitter
2. Apprentice at a live theater
3. Tax Preparer
4. Administrative Assistant
Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Once Upon a Time in Mexico
2. Schindler’s List
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Pride and Prejudice
Four places I have lived:
1. Orem, UT
2. Lindon, UT
3. Springville, UT
4. Tokyo, Japan
4. Four Shows that I watch:
1. 30 Rock
2. America’s Next Top Model
Four places I have visited:
1. San Francisco, CA
2. Bowling Green, OH
4. Cartagena, Columbia
People who e-mail me (regularly)
1. My dad
2. My editor
3. Sometimes Jenny
4. Me. I have to, because I use the school’s printer. So I e-mail my assignments to myself. Mmk?
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Flavored Ice
2. Homemade pie or muffins.
4. Sandwiches. Well-made sandwiches.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a land where yarn was abundant and free.
2. San Francisco
3. In an apartment that I rent. Or a house that I own.
4. In a more comfortable chair.
Things I am looking forward to next year:
1. Spring semester, especially Fiber Design.
2. Winston’s first birthday.
3. The eternal satisfaction of knowing that I have seen Van Morrison live.
4. Preparing taxes.