F is for fashion, because I feel like I have been losing my sense of it. I mean, just listen to what I wore yesterday: a vintage white short-sleeve button-up under a wool V-neck sweater (from Banana Republic, no less!) with jeans and flat black oxfords. Who have I become! Today I’m going to wear something ridiculous, just to compensate.
F is for furniture, because I’m kind of freaking out about it. Here are the things that I need:
- A sofa. It needs to be extra poufy (for Winston’s sake), cheap (for my sake), and not ugly (for the sake of all mankind).
- A small desk with 90 degree edges for my knitting machine. Like the ones that people use at garage sales. Now, I know I have something that will do, but it’s just not very attractive. I’ll probably just keep it in the craft room downstairs (did I mention that I will have an entire room solely for crafting?).
- A rocking chair. I want it to be in nasty shape, and then I want to paint it and make cushions for it.
- An ottoman. This I will make myself.
- SHELVES! More and more and more shelves. There will be a trip to IKEA.
F is for fun quizzes. I love how the internet can ask me seven questions and then see into my very soul.
You Are Teal Green
You are a one of a kind, original person. There’s no one even close to being like you.Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.
While you are a bit offbeat, you don’t scare people away with your quirks.
Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.