8 Things I Am Passionate About
1. Change. Of any kind.
4. Gardening, sort of.
6. Emotional independance. Don’t get me started (to be said like Rachel Dratch).
7. Thrift/secondhand shopping.
8. Being the best at everything.
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Visit every continent. But I’d be okay with not going to Antarctica.
2. Cook a whole dinner without any screw-ups, and invite other people to that dinner. And all the silverware must match.
3. Think of something brilliant to knit, like this or this or this.
4. Buy a new-new car.
5. Teach obscure classes at a small artsy university in Oregon or something.
6. At least two more internships.
7. Design the knitwear for a movie. Preferably something fanciful. Preferably something directed by Tim Burton or Wes Anderson.
8. Live in San Francisco.
8 Things I Say Often (not phrases, just adjectives/adverbs)
5. That’s just fine.
6. I know!
7. Don’t worry about it.
8. Please, but only to animals.
8 Books I Have Read Lately
1. East of Eden by John Steinbeck.
2. Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer.
3. The Big-Ass Book of Crafts by Mark Montano.
4. Advanced Tax Preparer’s Training Manual by Bob Scofield.
5. Peter Pan by James Barrie.
6. The Bond Ultimate Sweater Machine manual.
7. Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat.
8. No Longer at Ease by Chinua Achebe.
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
1. Golden Years by David Bowie
2. One Thing Leads To Another by The Fixx
3. Eli the Barrow Boy by The Decemberists
4. Oh Darling! by the Beatles
5. The entire soundtrack to the Darjeeling Limited
6. Lullaby by the Dixie Chicks
7. Anything by Andrew Bird
8. Ramalama by Roisin Murphy.
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends
1. Common enemies.
2. They don’t need constant reassurance.
3. They’re funny.
4. They’re not bothered when I tell them they could do better.
5. They have patience for my fiber obsession.
6. They like my cat.
7. They’re fun around a campfire.
8. They don’t pass too much judgement.
I don’t want to tag. So do what you want to do.