Here’s your link to the original. I highly recommend you participate. It’s like TMI Tuesday, but family friendly!
1. Oh, I can’t wait until I have a functional kitchen of my own! That isn’t full of yarn.
2. Fruit juice is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without a fan, keys, mirror, umbrella, notebook and pen, and several other things I never use.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be bleu cheese dressing because depending on where I am, I can be wonderful or really really awful. And a lot of people think I’m strange.
5. People not using their blinkers is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was Civil War era music.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a delicious dinner with apple pie, tomorrow my plans include absolutely nothing and Sunday, I want to cross-stitch until my fingers bleed!