As I write this, it is Thursday night at 8:29 pm. So you think you can Dance is on and Joshua was just chosen over Twitch (what?!). But I’m not going to publish this until I’ve posted some knitting content.
1. I believe whatever doesn’t kill you immediately will just kill you eventually.
2. If you’re good at something, never do it for free. Also, never follow your own advice.
3. Why so little voting for Twitch, America?
4. Something is out there, it’s not going to wait for you, though.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Deadlines and Threadlines. Or something else.
6. Sitting on my back porch I see two beautiful corgis, a freaking huge lawn, a pasture across the fence, and a hammock.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to eating until midnight, tomorrow my plans include knitting a few dishcloths, and Sunday, I want to go out on the town!