Apparently this will be my 101st post. Tomorrow I’m off to Park City for the night with newspaper people, so you get this a whole two hours before Friday.
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was pizza and salad at The Pizza Factory. Not enough sauce and too much dressing. Wow, I just realized I could literally say that about something I encounter every day of my life.
2. Dealing with advertising/marketing people is something I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon is crazy bright tonight.
4. “Not enough sauce and too much dressing” is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it’s best to admit that you forgot the person’s name.
6. The Dark Knight is the best movie I’ve seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a fretful sleep, tomorrow my plans include learning newspapery things and Sunday, I want to knit all day long!