I know. It is another meme. But honestly, I’m just going to create another blog specifically to fill my survey craving (seriously, I love talking about myself that much), and then you’ll miss them. You’ll see. Anyway, I got this from my lovely sister Jenn.
1) Copy this list into your blog or journal, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Optional extra: Post a comment at http://www.verygoodtaste.co.uk linking to your results.
1. Venison Although I have the faint memory of having some strange animal jerky once. It may have been whatever animal venison is made of.
2. Nettle tea
3. Huevos Rancheros (Yeah, I don’t know what that one is either)
4. Steak tartare
6. Black pudding (Gross. Gross!)
7. Cheese Fondue
10. Baba ghanoush (and it’s wonderful on sandwiches)
12. Pho (I don’t know what this one is. But I’m intrigued by the short name.)
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi (Don’t know this one either. But I’ll eat it.)
15. Hot dog from a street cart
16. Epoisses (but just a little bit)
17. Black truffle
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes
19. Steamed pork buns
20. Pistachio ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes
22. Fresh wild berries
23. Foie gras
24. Rice and beans
25. Brawn, or head cheese
26. Raw Scotch Bonnet pepper
27. Dulce de Leche
30. Bagna cauda (I’ve started looking these things up.)
31. Wasabi peas
32. Clam chowder in a sourdough bowl
33. Salted lassi
35. Root beer float
Okay, I’m not interested in food enough to continue. Example: today I ate half of a cinnamon roll, potato wedges, Wheat Thins with Cheez Whiz, and a homemade pizza. But the pizza was only homemade because it was baked in my oven and I sliced tomatoes from the garden to put on top. Today was a pretty gourmet day, comparatively.