- Can you believe my phone took this photo? It’s like living in the future.
- Turns out if you’re pregnant and decide after noon to dye 13 skeins of yarn outside that day (in July), you’ll probably die. Well, you’ll probably bring back your sciatic pain, kill your feet, almost forget to eat dinner, and have your first painful Braxton-Hicks contraction. Just so you know.
- I’ve documented what colors I used on every skein, if any of you want to be copycats.
- I dove into this after peeking at this tutorial, and with the knowledge I gained from this tutorial about sleeve dying last year. I won’t make a full-on tutorial here, because there are just too many out there. But I may list a few of the things I did differently.
- I’m kind of completely in love with every yard of this fiber.
- I’m too cool to wear gloves while I dye, so I have total Baba Yaga fingernails. It’s extremely sexy: